Wednesday 19 February 2014

American Weapon aka Blood Shed: An American Horror Story



Obnoxious twenty-somethings. A cabin in the woods. Lots (and I mean LOTS) of political rants about war and soldiers. A quick story about an escaped soldier/convict. Escaped soldier/convict appears for little reason and kills people. Escaped soldier/convict suddenly repents his sins. The End.

Yup, nice, short and simple and sums up American Weapon (aka Blood Shed) perfectly. I just wish someone had done this for me to save me from having to watch this awful film. Well, at least I've saved you from having to watch it now, which is something. I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Yup it is something indeed, Thank you so much, Appreciate your efforts . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. words cant express how I feel for this movie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.